MTL CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
To transform people’s lives through communications
To provide integrated high quality communication solutions for customers’ greater experience
OUR CORE VALUES
Improving Continuously, Customer Focus, Ethical, Teamwork, Empowerment, Professionalism
- Data Services
- Customized solution – Within 2 weeks after customer commitment
- Non customized solution – Survey will take 1 day after application and connectivity within 2 days after customer commitment
- Internet Services
- Customized Internet solution – Within 5 days from date of application
- ADSL with telephone line – Within 2 days from date of application
- ADSL without telephone line – Within 14 days from date of application
- Voice Services
- Fixed telephony services (< 4 KM from the nearest exchange) – Within 2 days after initial payment
- Fixed telephony services (> 4 KM from the nearest exchange) – Within 5 days after initial payment
- PABX – Within 30 days after customer commitment
FAULT CLEARANCE AND SERVICE RESTORATION
- Enterprise faults (Data + Voice) – Within 24 hours after reporting
- Consumer faults (Data + Voice) – Within 3 days after reporting
- Settling of all bill disputes will be done within 30 days of lodging a complaint.
- All customers will be professionally handled with utmost respect, promptness and courteousness within 5 minutes of presenting themselves in a customer service centre.
OUR CUSTOMERS’ RIGHTS
- Access freely public information and all approved procedures for handling applications.
- Provided with information about the progress of your application, status of fault clearance request or reasons in an event that we cannot offer a solution through any of our services
- Provided with bills that are accurate and easy to understand.
- Provided with pricing information
- Made aware of our standard Service Level Agreement for all non customised solutions
- Made aware of acceptable use policy
OUR CUSTOMERS’ OBLIGATIONS
- Sign a contract for services provided. Provide our staff with accurate, factual and full information through the provided forms. Ensure that all requirements have been complied with. Do not offer bribes or other favors to our staff. Ask if you do not understand something.
FEEDBACK AND REDRESS
- Inform us as soon as possible about your dissatisfaction with our performance. For any complaints, compliments or suggestions please use suggestion boxes placed in our service centres or contact us on;
The Corporate Affairs Manager
Malawi Telecommunications Limited
P.O. Box 537
Tel: +265 (0) 1 872 050
Mobile: +265 (0) 882 967 662
Fax: +265 (0) 1 846 445
*Terms and conditions apply